I have been teaching willow weaving and allied crafts for over 15 years. I have taught extensively throughout Scotland, and also in New Zealand and the North of England. If you would like to host a course I am happy to travel to most locations in Scotland, and tend to teach a maximum of 8 students. I provide all the materials and tools to run the course. I offer a range of courses for both adults and children and regularly take part in environmental art projects for schools.
- Taster sessions for adults and children making wreaths, willow fish, stars, diamonds, hearts etc
- 1 day courses making
- willow bowls or
- bird feeders or
- willow wig-wams / plant supports for the garden or
- willow hurdles / fences
- 2 day basketry courses (at beginner and improver level) for adults and children over the age of 8
- 5 day intensive basketry courses for beginners through to advanced level
- 3 to 4 day coracle courses for adults
If you are interested in attending one of my basketry courses or would like me to come and run a tailor-made course in your area take a look at the google calendar below. Then contact me on:
email@example.com or 07729016850.